Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Disorganized?

Okay, I want to write this down for fear that I won't remember to tell B. about it when he's older. He's been cutting teeth right and left for the past few weeks. He has four so far, and the rest of them are literally right under the gum... so close to cutting through I can feel them! Well, when I said that he has four teeth... I didn't say WHICH four teeth they are.

He first cut his bottom left tooth. Then, right before we went to Cabo, I noticed two on the top. Oh, and don't think that they are the typical "Two Front Teeth" that the chipmunks sing about... oh no, they are the two on either side of the 'front teeth'. He looks like he has fangs. Ha!

When we came back from Cabo, he had the other bottom tooth. Then yesterday, I felt a MOLAR!!! Are you kidding me?? What order are these teeth supposed to come in??? Does that mean anything except for the fact that my son just MAY be disorganized at heart?

1 comment:

Abby said...

That is how Madyson's teeth came in! She got her first bottom tooth right around 12 months, and then it was like an explosion the next 3 months. She got all 4 molars at one time and one of her top tooths still hadn't come through....it's so strange how they all develop differently!!