Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Closing on Our House!

We're now officially homeowners, although it doesn't quite feel like it yet. We're currently residing at the Cook House (a.k.a. my parents' house) and will be moving onto Jeff's parents' house on the 5th. We are so excited to move in, we can barely stand it. We're looking forward to MANY trips to the Home Depot and Lowe's right around the corner from our house!

Oh, and did I mention Hobby Lobby is within walking distance? That seriously may be the death of my bank account!!! When we lived in the duplex, Hobby Lobby was about 25 minutes away, so I had to REALLY want to go - and I would make it about once a week. Can't imagine what it will be like when B. and I can literally walk there!!




Our WONDERFUL real estate agent!! (a.k.a, Jeff's Dad!!! Don't they look alike?)

1 comment:

Jenny M said...

Woo hoo! Congrats Leach Family! Also, I go to Hobby Lobby about 5 times a week. The check out girls know me by name. Just remember your 40% off coupons and it is all good! :)