Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter 2010

When I loaded my Easter pictures from my camera this morning, I realized that I hadn't taken ANY pictures for three whole weeks. I couldn't believe it. Usually, I grab the camera here and there for unspecific occasions and then when I load my pics I get a whole smattering of pictures I forgot were even there.... but not so this morning. I've really dropped the ball in documenting sweet Brady. I wish I had a good excuse, but I don't.... it's just laziness and savoring my moments and not feeling the need to document everything. Is that good or bad?










Anyhow, here are our pictures from Easter. We had an early morning Easter Egg hunt-which B. loved. Too bad I didn't get any pictures because I was holding the basket and J. was working the video camera! We were trying to hold off on showing him what was inside the Easter Eggs, but we had a little mishap toward the end and one busted open *Jackpot*! M&M's.... it was all over after that! {We used M&M's and Starburst Jelly Beans - I mean, only the best Jelly Beans ever}. We headed to church and then to Nana's house for lunch. We capped off the day with a quick visit to Mimi's and then slept hard last night. As much as I love these little traditions of eggs and bunnies, I'm longing for the day that B can truly understand the meaning of Easter... and when he can understand why we make crosses and empty tombs on Easter.

We are so thankful for a King that is Alive.

1 comment:

Jeff and Steph said...

Becky, I get like that a lot...where I would rather savor the moment through my own eyes instead of through my camera lense. Hope you are doing well!

Stephanie