Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ooops!!!

So, even though we had recieved TWO "official" opinions on the sex of our little baby... we found out yesterday that there is now NO mistaking that Baby Leach is a Baby Boy!!!! Right when we saw the picture, I knew that something was different!! I would post a picture, but I don't want to expose our baby's "goods". Baby Boy Leach is now officially Bradyn Walker Leach. (He'll go by Brady...) Jeff really wanted to name him Antonio Romo Leach but I vetoed that so that when Brady is the star quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys he can make his own legacy! :) He will get to go to Texas Stadium before it closes though! So we're into all things blue now!!

5 comments:

Olson Family said...

LOVE the name!!!! braden "brady" walker leach...soooo great:)

Unknown said...

So cute! Congratulations!

The Russ Family said...

I had that happen to me with both of my pregnancies! Congrats! Little boys love their mommy's and you are going to be a great one!! :)

the rylanders said...

Obviously, we LOVE little boys around our house...so much fun! :)

Jeff and Steph said...

Funny! We're just days apart and we've chosen the same name. And what a good name it is! I wanted to comment as soon as I saw this, but we hadn't annouced his name yet. We did today though (on our blog) and I can't wait for our little guys to meet. :)