Monday, August 11, 2008

The Rest of Destin



Too tired to blog about the rest of our trip, but I wanted to post the rest of our pictures tonight. And yes, Brady went under water for the first time and actually loved it. (If you look in the background, you see me cringing.) We also ate ice cream from the ice cream man and I pretended to be Michael Phelps and raced Justin in the pool. (Look how much I beat him by. It must be those days from the swim team!! I wanted to make myself a gold medal out of a yogurt lid!! Too bad I kinda cheated) Jeff and Justin also had a cannonball contest and taught the other kids in the pool how to run on the pavement. Ok, enough explaining, I just didn't want everyone to be totally lost with the pics... I'm off to bed now.



















1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!