Saturday, January 29, 2011

at the urging of friends.....

i am posting this video.

i still shake my head and laugh.

wow.

if you don't have kids....  you won't.

last week, the hubbs was out of town. on the first night, i was feeding c. and brady told me he was going to go read in his room.

sure, i thought. he normally doesn't get into anything... and in my head i wasn't worried about anything he could get into upstairs anyway. {i was in the playroom upstairs and his room is literally RIGHT there!}

anway. a few minutes {5, tops} later, i realized i hadn't heard him so i asked him what he was doing. still, quiet. so i told him to come here.

he did.

his shirt {pajamas, ugh!} was covered in baby powder.

yay!

i slowly got up and when i realized that a big mess had already taken place, i grabbed my phone so i could video it for the hubbs. {play the sympathy card & maybe i'll get flowers, right?} ha.

so... ignore my voice. but this is me finding the mess.

love it.

3 comments:

Parker and Janet said...

WHAT! I am impressed with how calm you are.

jmc said...

i love the clip of his face when you first show him! classic!! love it!
joanna

Joanna said...

First off-He is precious! Love his sweet voice! But stink to great messes- you're a trooper mama!