Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Gatti Town

If you know me at all, you know that I absolutely LOOOOVE GattiTown. Now that we're nearby, I bet you'll be able to find me and B. eating there solo on a random day of the week. I frequented Gatti's in Waco with my sweet friend, Joey, and it will always hold a special place in my heart! GattiTown is especially wonderful because of all of the fun games! It's like Chuck E Cheese!!! On Sunday night we went to GattiTown to watch the Cowboys game (tear...) with our Bible Fellowship class. B. started getting restless, so we ventured to the back to walk around. Brady was obsessed with all the buttons he could push on the games. Miss Joanna had a dollar that she shared with us so that Pierce and Brady could ride a roller coaster ride. They did NOT like it. It took a little while for it to start so I think they didn't quite get it.





1 comment:

Hilary Baker said...

Brady is too cute!! :) HOpe yall are loving life in your new casa and new town!!