Saturday, September 03, 2011

private. {again}.

good morning, lovelies.

how have you been?

yes, i've been absent lately. due to crazy, unpredictable life! isn't that the case for everyone?

nevertheless, i haven't been able to clear my head & thoughts long enough to sit down & write what i would call a 'cohesive' post! so here i am, getting STRAIGHT to the point.

jeff & i have been praying about this for some time, and in the best interest of our family, we've decided to make THIS blog private. 

'THIS blog', you say?

yes! THIS blog.

that means, i will continue to chronicle & document my family and our daily goings-on here. but, it is my intention to start a new blog that will house my project life/crafty/DIY/yummy goodness sort of stuff. the way i invision it, it will probably keep some clippings of our family stuff & personal thoughts - just in a different way.

i will have more details in the coming week, but if you would like to be on the reader 'list' for this blog, please leave a comment below with your email address!!!! 


we will turn the blog to private on MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12. 

i hope y'all are having a WONDERFUL weekend!


'sic em!

31 comments:

The Reinhardts said...

We would love to be included if you have room!

Amber.Reinhardt@gmail.com

The Links said...

Ahhh I'm sad your going private bc now you won't come up on my google reader and I love it when you are there!! Buy count me in, I still want to read. katymlink@gmail.com

Amy E. said...

I would love to be able to continue to keep up with you guys! Totally understand going private.
have a great labor day and way to go Bears!

Sheridan said...

sheridanmont@gmail.com

I love reading...I have gotten so many crafty ideas from you!! :)

Sheridan

Sarah said...

You KNOW I want to be included:) Love you! Sarahbj1@aol.com

Abby said...

I want to keep reading!! abbymlea@gmail.com

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I enjoy reading it for sure...brittanyscott26@gmail.com

Mandy said...

Me too
Mandynoland@gmail.com

Laura said...

I would love to keep up with you still!

davison_lauram@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Parker and Janet said...

Love you. Sign me up:)

Christine said...

Martin Family please =)
cfmartin44@gmail.com

Torie said...

I love reading your blog!

twood0508@gmail.com

Kelly said...

I love you project life and creative ideas!!!! My email is bench217@gmail.com

dukeanderin said...

I'd love to be included!
dukeanderin@gmail.com

-Erin

dukeanderin said...

I'd love to be included!

dukeanderin@gmail.com

-Erin

Jenny M said...

Please keep me so I can learn to be super monmy like you! Jennifermoreman@gmail.com and can you shoot
me your mom's address when you get a chance? Hope y'all are having a fun labor day!

She McCord said...

count me in as a reader, please. :)
jandjmccord@yahoo.com

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

You know that I wanna keep reading!! Can't wait to hear more about your new blog. So fun!

Emily K. said...

I have been reading and would love to continue :). Emilykretz@gmail.com

Jeff and Steph said...

Hey Becky! I'd love to be included as a reader. Thanks! Stephanie

stephanie_gross@att.net

The Russ Family said...

Please add me to the list!

Kami said...

I'd like to be included. Love your blog (saw it through fellow Baylor friends). I have a baby girl who's 11 months so it's fun to see your girl around the same age. Kamibedford@yahoo.com .

Jen said...

hey girl : would love to be on the list : BUT i know that blogger limits the number of 'invited' readers --- so no worries if there are others ahead of me in line :)
reiter.jen @ gmail

The Jaspers said...

we love to continue to read your blog. annalisa.jasper@gmail.com

Katie said...

I want to read :) katie.dotson@gmail.com

I'm nosy like that!

Lindsay Craig said...

I would love to be included! lind2001@aol.com

Amber said...

arawlings11@gmail.com

Mel Miro said...

Count me in! I need my daily dose of your sweet littles!
melissamariemiro@yahoo.com

Allie said...

I love reading your blog!!! Autry09@gmail.com

Amber Satterwhite said...

I know you can only have so many, but if there is space for me, I love seeing how people from "back-on-the-day" are doing!

Amber Reineck-Satterwhite

Joanna said...

Don't know if you still have your previous list from being private or not, but count us in! :)
JKBrownlee@gmail.com