Monday, October 29, 2007

Baby Leach is a Baby Girl!



Our gut insticts were right! We're having a baby girl. Baby Madeleine Swann! I cannot wait to meet her! She is our little Wiggle Worm! She was moving around so much today that they couldn't get too good of a 3D shot of her, so here's the 2D one that is our favorite. She was waving to us! You can see the profile of her head on the right and her little arm sticking up in the middle and her leg is on the left hand side. I know I'm biased, but I am already in love with her!! :) More soon!

11 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So cute!! We're so excited for ya'll and can't wait to meet Madeleine Swann!

Unknown said...

That's great news! We are so excited for you guys...what a great picture! :)

Olson Family said...

YAY:) She is sooo cute. I showed Jack her picture and he blushed!!! haha...
we are so excited to meet cute little Madeleine!

Jeff and Steph said...

Yeah! So glad that you now know. Cute picture!

Jenny M said...

Congrats!! Jaran told me the fun news!!! A very fun future of prom and wedding dress shopping awaits!!- Jennifer M

Ashley said...

Congrats on a precious baby girl! Kaelyn & Shae can't wait to meet her! Love the picture!

The Davis Daily said...

She is adorable!!! Little girls are soooo much fun!

Craig, Julie, Sydney & Harper said...

Yay for little girls!!

Michael and Elizabeth Sullivan said...

Congratulations Becky! I heard you were pregers a while back, but I just haven't had time to write yet. I am so excited for you guys. Of course your sweet little Madeleine will be gorgeous - how could she not be?!? With a hot to trot mom (who still resembles Shania Twain to me) and a hunky handsome dad, she is set! I hope all is well for you. I'd love to come up and see you & the girls sometime. I miss you all so much! Love ya, Elizabeth

The McAdams' Family said...

Congratulations!!! You're not biased, you're really in love. Having a baby is the most amazing experience in the world!