Tuesday, October 09, 2007

How 'Bout Them Cowboys!


So I've become obsessed with the Dallas Cowboys this season. I've always been a "fan" in terms of wanting them to do well- mainly becaue I want my husband to be happy- but never this fanatic. It's actually borderline unhealthy. Especially for a pregnant woman whose hormones are all over the map. I was doing great, I was totally into it and I even used to have "fun" watching the games with Jeff. But now, I must say, it's like four hours of intense warfare. I not only want to beat the other team, I want Romo to throw 3 TD passes, Julius Jones to rush for a touchdown, and T.O. not to drop a ball. Anything less than that is unsatisfactory. I actually would consider it a bad game.


Needless to say, I was pretty happy with my Cowboys until the infamous Buffalo Bills game happened last night. Yes, it HAPPENED to the cowboys. Jeff was worried that I may go into premature labor. When Tony Romo had his 3rd Interception I think I threw Georgia across the room when I stood up to yell. (She's not a Cowboy's fan now.) I know we pulled it out of our back pocket and got the W, but I didn't get the game I wanted.

We have a tough schedule coming up and I'm going to be pregnant for all of it, so they better come to play!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're adorable! I love the new posts.