Friday, July 18, 2008

Football Season

I just HAVE to blog about this because every time it crosses my mind, I get so excited that I feel like I could pop! So what better way to get out my feelings than to blog about it?

So I just realized that we're halfway through July. More than halfway actually. Do you know what that means? That means that it's almost August.... and THAT means FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!! The countdown has begun!! I LOVE football season! It is my absolute favorite time of the WHOLE year!!! It's not just the actual football that I love... the saturdays full of college football games, bands and commentators; the Sunday afternoons spent laying on the couch figuring out which games we're going to watch and when we can take Georgia to the dog park in between the ones we REALLY want to watch; the Monday nights that are spoken for with the big Monday Night Football Games.

No, it's the fact that Football Season means so much more than football. Football leads to cooler weather, falling leaves, the state fair, homecoming, halloween! Halloween leads to thanksgiving and that leads to Christmas! Christmas leads to the bowl season and then of course PLAYOFFS! Man, I just ripped my way to February, didn't I? And don't you worry... this year the Cowboys WILL make it past our first game!

Anyway... just had to share my utter excitement for the coming month! Yay! I guess I better decide what Brady's going to be for halloween? :)

2 comments:

Olson Family said...

ditto. brady and jack don't know what their in for!!!

jmc said...

I think Brady should dress as his namesake for Halloween... blue suit, red tie, gray wig... he'd be the smallest and coolest mini-Pres ever.