Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Gym



Brady had his first "My Gym" experience this afternoon. Sweet Summer Spooner organized a 'free play' time at the My Gym in Frisco where we each ended up paying only $6 to play for a whole hour! Brady absolutely loved it. He was totally unsure about the ball pit at first, but then Miss Sydney showed him how to play. In fact, Sydney had a great time showing B. the ropes around the gym. She bounced him on the trampoline, threw the ball with him and showed him how to work the slide. We had so much fun with our friends at gym, and we look forward to making more trips there in the future!













1 comment:

S, J, B, & S said...

We had the BEST TIME too!! I am SO glad ya'll came! We will have to do it again very very soon. Brady is just too cute! I love all the pics ... I think my fav is the one of Brady in the ball pit with Sutton in the background staring longingly ... poor thing wanted to play! :)