Monday, August 02, 2010

on another note....

i need good suggestions for books to read on.the.beach! we're leaving in a few days and i'm trying to prepare. since we're going without kids {thank the lord, but i'm also teary just thinking about how much i'm going to miss the little man...} i also need some new tunes to fill up my iPod - since i WILL be listening to it more than i have since i worked at HKS and listened up to 8 hours a day!!!! last year, i got lots of good suggestions - mostly twilight. i've read it now. {except the last book - i can't get into it} so i need NEW suggestions.

help. please?!?

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Help
Little Bee

Terri said...

Oh dear...I just went to the library after I saw your twitter and got Firefly Lane (it looks so good!)

I also got:
The Wrong Mother by Sophie Hannah
365 Nights by Charla Muller
Pathway to Purpose for Women by Katie Brazleton

Love the library! No way I will finish all these, but I wanted them all :)

Stephanie said...

we are going to boston next week {no kids!!} and i bought "same kind of different as me" for the plane. i hear that it is very good and many people's favorite so we shall see! enjoy your vacation!!