Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Opening Day



Early last week, The Hubbs surprised me in an email asking me to get someone to watch Brady all day on Monday because we were going to have a Mommy and Daddy Day. What? I asked. He had bought us tickets to Opening Day at The Ballpark! To make a sweet day even sweeter, George threw out the first pitch! The whole day was nostalgic for both Jeff and I. I had never gotten to go to an Opening Game before, but I used to be a huge baseball fan! We even had season tickets to the Rangers while I was in high school. I don't really know what happened, but I would not consider myself a fan in the least now, except that I really like Josh Hamilton... but not for his baseball skills. Anyway, it made Jeff and I both want to 'get back in the game.' Hopefully we'll have a team to cheer for this year!

Thank you, sweet Hubbs, for taking me on an all-day date! It was so fun to spend the day with you, eating our weight in funnel cakes and nachos! I love you!













No comments: