Thursday, February 11, 2010

freedom {aka 'disciple now'}

This past weekend, we hosted a Freedom house. {Disciple Now for those of you who don't know what Freedom is}.

Our girls were awe-some. Kaytie and I couldn't have asked for a sweeter, more low-key bunch of girls. They are juniors in high school - from all different schools. A few PCA-ers, FBA, Plano West, some Home Schoolers, Allen and Aledo. Loved how well they all got along... caddiness was nowhere to be found.


On Saturday, Kaytie and I made up a little scavenger hunt at IKEA for our rec time.
Oh - so much fun.


Needless to say, we got about 5 hours of sleep both nights. {I guess, it could have been worse}. Saturday night, I think we could have stayed up all night with them talking about random things... just like we did in high school, but we couldn't even keep our eyes open. Love it. These girls are sooo solid, I wish I had their perspective when I was in high school. It was such a privilege to get to know each of them and share in this weekend together.

No comments: