Saturday, March 22, 2008

March Madness!!


I don't usually keep up with college basketball, but of course this year our Baylor Bears proved to be the "Feel Good Story" throughout the season. We of course were there when the scandal hit the campus, so to see the progress that we have made is absolutely incredible. Even though we lost in the first round, I have to say that it was a big feat for us to make it there in the first place. We are so excited for our team and for our University.
I stumbled upon this interview this morning of Coach Drew (obviously done before we lost) and I am so incredibly pumped that he is our coach. Not only is he obviously a good coach and a wonderful motivator, he seems like a wonderful Christian man as well. Now, if we could only get someone like him for our football team!!
As far as the rest of the tourney goes, I'm one game back on my bracket from my sweet husband. If you know me at all, you could say that I can get a wee bit competitive. So there has been just a little bit of "trash talk" in our house this week over our brackets... and I will still hold to the fact that I truly believe Jeff waited until I filled my bracket out and THEN he filled his out!! (He completely denies this of course). So Round 2 begins today and we'll see how I do....

No comments: