Monday, March 31, 2008

Still No News...

So I've been waiting for a long time to title an entry, "We're not in Kansas Anymore..." but still no such luck. We went to what we hoped to be our last official doctor's appointment, but that does not seem to be God's plan! Our little Man is still way up high, we don't even know if he's head down anymore. So, since I'm doing "fine" (I use that term loosely) and Brady seems to be enjoying himself, we're going to wait... patiently... or at least try to.

Thursday we are going to go back for a sonogram just to make sure he's not any bigger than we all think that he is... and then we'll see where to go from there. The good news is that he will not let us go past a week overdue... so I can begin to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

We're just so anxious for him to be here, and I started my maternity leave today and I fear that I'm already running out of things to do. Thanks to my sweet husband our whole house is clean. I mean, spotless. The toilet, the shower, the kitchen, the oven, EVERYTHING!! I did my laundry today and sterilized all of Brady's bottles, pacifiers, food cups (that he won't be using for a while) and anything else I could get my hands on today. I picked out what we're all going to wear when we come home from the hospital and I put together the diaper genie. Jeff hooked up the car seat and packed his bag as well. (Dr. Wells did say that things could very well change in an instant so we're hoping for that too...).

We're ready and we're just waiting for our little man to make his way into our arms!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm loving the new header! Very cute! He will be here before you know it and then life will be FOREVER changed :)

S, J, B, & S said...

Hi there! I was a Kappa at Baylor (my sister is Sara Spain) and your hubby was actually in one of my speech groups when I was a Grad Assistant! I think I found your blog through the Koubas ... and I just wanted to say HANG IN THERE! Those last weeks/days are TOUGH, but you will have your little man in your arms SO SOON! :) And in the blink of an eye he will be a year old, just like our boy (who turned 1 on Easter). I will keep checking back to see pictures of little Brady ... and I'll be praying for ya'll!
Summer