Monday, March 17, 2008

Almost There....


So it's almost time and I've been very lazy about updating the blog... so sorry!! The Nursery is pretty much finished and we're getting all packed for the hospital. I'm feeling very achey and sore but I have heard that is a good thing! I'm trying to stay active to encourage our little Brady to drop a some more... or any, for that matter!!
Here's a picture of the nursery... Jeff painted that little table red and some sweet friends from work did the glider for me, which fits perfectly in the room! The whole nursery has been one big collaborative effort and we so appreciate everyone's help and hardwork for it to all come together!

1 comment:

The Bird Family said...

You are getting so close!! Are you excited and all ready??? I want to see a picture of your belly! I bet you are the cutest pregnant woman :) Good luck with everything!