Wednesday, June 16, 2010

craving update:

if you are one of the people who were interested enough to read through my entire 17 week update, or if you follow me on twitter, you know that i have a new craving. cheese balls. not cheetos. not cheese puffs. cheese balls. you know, the kind that used to come in the blue can with the yellow lid? i'd eat a whole can in one sitting in college. especially when i was doing a project.

anyway, i digress... the bottom line is that they don't make those cheese balls anymore. and apparently, any cheese balls at all are impossible to find. or so we thought!

i had so many suggestions on where to look. i think we looked everywhere. every dollar store, every office supply store, every big lots, every grocery store, wal mart, costco, etc. within a 15 mile radius. thank you to EVERYONE who gave me an idea of where to look. but let me share with you where they ARE:

a sam's club in addison.

apparently my sweet husband, who is my hero by the way - in case i haven't mentioned that before, called all the sam's in the area. not all of them carry cheese balls. not all of them have them in stock. so, on his way he went, and he surprised me with these:


hopefully they will last us longer than a week. because they are now being shared with the hubbs and the bug. {who's favorite word now is 'cheese ball'}.

made my heart {and my tummy} so super-duper happy.

yummmmm.....

No comments: