Thursday, September 30, 2010

random.


this morning i woke up horribly early with a random nosebleed. this is my second random nosebleed in two weeks. i've heard it's normal for pregnancy but it almost made me gag. ugh.

i poured two splenda packets into my froot loop cereal. no, i didn't mean to. i meant to pour them into my coffee. it did.not.taste.good.

i didn't sleep well last night because i have a million things to do, no motivation and no energy. but i'm excited to do them all.

tomorrow is october 1. we'll be breaking tradition and decorating for christmas probably that first week of november due to miss c's arrival. i feel like fall just got here!

i'm trying to get b. to eat better. really, just to TRY some new foods besides french fries & chicken fingers. any suggestions?

i made homemade sweet potato fries last night. yumm-yumm.

i've been loving this weather - especially the mornings. my back door is open almost always now. i probably should get a screen door, seeing as there are now flies and moths everywhere.

and this little man has been making me smile a lot lately. he came into the kitchen after nap the other day with my uggs on. i love it. he's precious.

No comments: