Friday, May 08, 2009

Jack and Jake



On Monday afternoon, Brady and I went up north to visit our new friend, Jake Olson. We spent some time playing in their WONDERFUL playroom until it was time for Jake to get up. Once Jerica brought her beautiful new boy upstairs, we kept trying to get the boys to notice him... but no such luck. They kept right on playing. I even fed Jake for a bit, thinking that would get Brady to notice the baby... but nope. He didn't seem to care - at all. In fact, the only time he seemed to notice him was after Jerica had laid Jake on his boppy pillow and Brady was attempting to crawl over it. I guess boys just don't care as much. We've never had a problem with seperation anxiety, and from what I've heard from my girlfriends, it seems that girls deal more with that than boys. I can't say that I don't wish that Brady would get sad sometimes when I leave... but I know that we're so blessed for him to adapt so well to other people (it's really probably other toys, right?)



No comments: