Friday, May 01, 2009

Megaw



Megaw came into town today and she brought homemade chocolate chip cookies just for Brady. After they shared her special snack at B.'s table and we played out in the front yard and waited for Aunt Katie to get home from Waco. We blew bubbles, Brady crawled up and down the sidewalk (much to my grandmother's dismay) and he even crawled a bit on the grass! (We're making progress!)

After Aunt Katie and her sweet dog, Fender, got home, we all walked to the park that is in my parents' neighborhood to swing and go down the slide. We had lots of fun singing songs and taking turns on the slide with Brady. Katie took the camera for a while to see if she wants to invest in one, so we got some pics of B. and I this afternoon as well! I feel like I'm always behind the camera!!!

My dad ended up getting off of work early so he came by the park for a bit as well! It ended up being a fun-filled family affair, I guess!

(As you can see from some of the pictures... Brady has his pointer finger working pretty good. That's his new favorite thing to do - along with clapping to "If You're Happy and You Know It". He would point to cars as they'd go by and keep his pointer out in the same spot until they were long gone.)



























1 comment:

Kim said...

What camera do you have? The pictures are too precious of him on the grass crawling : )