Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Fun-Filled Family Saturday.



This morning Jeff went to the store for Formula and came back with some extra special treats!! A Baby Pool! I'm not quite sure if it was for Brady or Georgia, but nevertheless, we all had a great time playing in the backyard! Georgia normally doesn't like being wet, but she hopped right into the pool with and without Brady and I. We had a great time splashing around and playing with the squirt toys.... Brady had a bit of trouble at first because the water was colder than his normal bath water!!





We also fun with tummy time today. I haven't done it in a while since I haven't been home but right when I put him on his tummy, he rolled right on over to his back! So I ran and got my camera and put him back on his tummy... but of course he didn't do it again! He definitely was pushing up some though. I actually think he was getting frustrated with himself and he pushed up the highest when he was whining the loudest. It would be like a loud grunt mixed with a cry.





We had fun playing as a family today and I only have two more days until I get to be a stay at home mom! YAY!

5 comments:

jmc said...

I loved the pool pictures! Can't wait for Destin-sure there will be lots of great pics then too!!

Olson Family said...

he's getting big! and he's sooo photogenic:)

jeff's starting early..you're going to have a little fish on your hands!

Jeff and Steph said...

When you're cool, the sun shines on you 24 hours a day!!!

Love the pic guys.

Jeff

Ashley said...

So precious & getting so big! What a fun family day!

Anonymous said...

How fun- he looks so cute in his glasses! Pierson loves the water!