Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Honey!



Jeff and I are celebrating 3 Years of Wedded Bliss today! (We actually celebrated this weekend, but today's "The Day"). I can't believe that we've been together as long as we have, and this year we have another person to celebrate with!!

On Friday night, I made an extravagant dinner (with the help of my brother, the professional chef, of course) for my hubby. We then had TCBY for desert! Yummy. On Saturday night, Kaytie and Josh volunteered to babysit for us (thank you soooo much!) and we went to Trader Vic's for drinks and appetizers and then we headed down to Simply Fondue. What a wonderful meal! We had such a wonderful time together, and didn't talk about Brady TOO much! I'm glad we went the Fondue route. Jeff eats so fast normally, that the meal is over before I had time to eat it.... so this made us take our time, which was so nice!!

I love you, honey. I couldn't have asked for more in a husband or a best friend! You're amazing, and I'm so thankful every day for you! Muah!

No comments: