Sunday, September 07, 2008

Game Day at the Leach House


I never thought we would make it, but it's here. The first official Cowboys game. Hooray! On Friday, Jeff brought home a present for Brady and for Georgia (because we couldn't forget Georgia). Brady got a Romo jersey and Georgia got a "double zero" jersey! Brady's jersey is 12 month so it's a little big... but not near as big as I feel that it should be. 

He's 5 months today and he should not remotely fit in this thing.... for the first time, I feel that he's growing up too fast. Mostly I've always thought that I can't wait to get to the next 'stage' of life.... but now I'm not so sure!

I have to share this funny story... Last night we went to eat sushi with our friends Matt and Jocelyn at Zushi Sushi on Oaklawn. (A great place, by the way!) Matt was holding Brady after he took his bottle and he was getting kind of fussy but wasn't too interested in his pacifier, so Jocelyn just put it on the table in front of him. He definitely noticed it and started staring at it, so she put it closer to see if he would grab it. But, instead of grabbing it, he did a sort of nose-dive for it with his mouth wide open! Luckily he didn't hit his head or anything, but when we all started dying laughing, he made his pouty face and was looking at us like "Why are you laughing at me???" I think it just caught us all off guard, which is why it was funny...

Here are a few pictures of Game Day at the Leach House.... Puppy Chow is a treat for Sunday afternoon football and yes, we do eat the whole batch!






I think he's saying "We're Number One!"






Is it just me, or does he look like he's practicing the Heisman Trophy stance in that picture?


Pooped from the morning at the nursery and cheering on Romo and T.O. to their first win.

3 comments:

jmc said...

Oh my goodness!! Brady is so cute in his little jersey! I can't wait for him and Pierce to watch the games together!

Ashley said...

How fun! Love the Cowboys jersey!

Anonymous said...

YOu guys are too cute! I love the football family jerseys!