Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jump to it!

Okay, so today I was sitting on the sofa reading while Brady was playing in his jumper and I looked over and he was bouncing so high, I thought he was going to bounce right out of his seat! He's never done this before and of course, I had to record it for his daddy who was so sad to have missed it! I was just lucky that he kept doing it even after I got the camera! (That usually doesn't happen!) Enjoy! (Oh, and sorry if it's too long, I had a little too much fun with my movie editor tonight.)

Remember to pause the music on the playlist to the right!

5 comments:

Missy Rooney said...

I lOVE it!! He was almost jumping to the music :)

Anonymous said...

That it too cute!! He really loves to bounce!

Miss Nikki's News said...

Becky-
Brady is so cute, I love the video of him laughing at the plastic bag. I was laughing so hard.

I wanted to see if you could send me information on sacred moments. I saw the cards at Joanna's and I love them and Mandy Parkey my roomate is looking for a wedding photgrapher! Let me know when you can, hope yall are having a good weekend.

Kendra said...

So cute! I love watching their little legs move in those jumpers! Such fun!

Kendra said...

So cute! I love watching their little legs move in those jumpers! Such fun!