Monday, September 29, 2008

Baylor, Pumpkins, Friends and Hay!




Today we went to the Arboretum for "Mommy and Me" Day and what was supposed to be a Baylor get together as well. So, we all dressed our kids up in their Baylor Bear gear and headed out for a picnic! It was so much hotter than it should have been and I was sweating from the minute I was trying to get Brady in the car with Holice!

I wasn't sure how pretty it was going to be compared to the last time I went, which was in the spring right before I had Brady, but it was gorgeous! There were pumpkins and gourds everywhere, of course! Brady wasn't too sure about sitting on the hay at first, but then he started to eat it, along with the pumpkins! They entertained him.

Mackenzie was sporting her cheerleading skirt and was just as cute as ever! Jeff was trying to give Brady pointers this morning on how to flirt with her today. I just LOVE her pigtails!

Here are some pictures from our fun day out!















1 comment:

S, J, B, & S said...

Cute cute pictures! So fun to finally meet you ... I think we may have met at Baylor, but it was so long ago! Hopefully we will see you at the Arboretum again this fall! Oh, and yes, I am in the Prestonwood Moms group, but I am so bad ... I have been once. We have had so many random things on Wednesdays ... and I really have leaving Blake in the nursery 4 days a week (MDO on Tues/Thurs, chuch on Sun).