Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Splish Splash!

Last night we took our first "Big Boy Bath". The Bug does NOT like to lay on his back... the second you put him on his back, he rolls straight to his belly. This goes for the bath tub too! Sooo... being the problem solver that I am, I decided he sits up good enough to switch to the "Big Boy" side of the bath. He did great! However, he did learn a new trick... SPLASHING!

I remember telling someone a while back that I really wanted him to learn how to splash in the water... especially in the pool. Well, be careful what you wish for, huh? He didn't really stop splashing the whole bath! I was soaking wet by the end, but I loved every minute of it. We'll learn 'no' next time... but for this time, we just enjoyed splashing and then laughing. He even tried to eat the plastic divider thing that helps him sit up better! What's with EVERYTHING going in the mouth?

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Where did you get the bath tub? (or is that your bath tub?) I can't tell. Also, where did you get the thing that he puts his legs between. We ordered a chair thing for Maddie for the bathtub, but it doesn't work well. She still baths on a sponge (in our bathtub), but it is time for her to sit up. She fights us the WHOLE time because she wants to be sitting up! Please let me know!!

Anonymous said...

That video is SO cute!!