Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Friendly Giraffe



So after much trial and error, we ended up going with a Giraffe costume for Halloween. We were originally thinking Charlie Brown, then Jeff wanted him to be an elephant (guess what for?) and then we settled on getting a costume from Pottery Barn Kids because we had a gift certificate there and Halloween costumes can get pricey!! Especially the ones that are so darn cute!! So we're trying it with different colors of shirts on underneath every day... and today was gray. He was in a particularly good mood (a.k.a. he was putting up with me changing him into his costume) so I decided to go ahead and snap some pictures. I was going to try to save them until after Halloween, but they were too cute not to share!









**He's trying to put his foot in his mouth in this picture. It's his new thing. I think he'd ROCK at Yoga!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Oh, he's so cute! I love the giraffe costume! It's great! Can't wait to see which color shirt wins out for underneath! :)

Elizabeth said...

WHAT a little MUNCHKIN! :) I can't wait to meet him...

Laura said...

He's so darn cute I can hardly stand it!!! You'll have so much fun tomorrow!!!

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

he is so cute! love his halloween costume! thanks for inviting me to the blog. i will invite you to see ours too! hope to see y'all soon!

S, J, B, & S said...

Sooooooooo precious!!! Love the little giraffe!!

Jen said...

Awwww! He is so stinkin' cute!