Sunday, November 22, 2009

a creative high.

Thursday night, the ladies from our SS class went to paint pottery at \Color Me Mine in Frisco. Boy, was it fun! The place closed at 9 and we were there well past that... despite our best efforts to let the workers go home! I was the only one who didn't finish, so I found some time to go back and clean up my lines. I seriously think I might be addicted. I felt completely invigorated using that part of my brain that has been asleep since the art classes I took in college. Whew. This is what I made: (yes, I painted those stripes with the help of some tape!)



I cannot wait to see what it looks like all fired up and with the NEW details I put on it when I went back. (I know everyone is counting down the days with me until I get to pick it up, right?) Stay tuned for new pictures!!

No comments: