Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Project.

So....... I never found that grasshopper when I came out of hiding. J. doesn't believe me... but boy is he going to be in for it when he opens a kitchen cabinet and googly eyes are staring right back at him!!!

This morning, I was still a little jumpy when I was walking around the living room. I shook all the lamps before I turned them on, just in case he was hiding in there. I used a yard stick to poke all the pillows to make sure he wasn't underneath them and would jump on me when I sat down. By this afternoon, I was feeling comfortable enough to attempt to finish my project from last night.

Soooooo... I saw this particular project on Amber's Blog. Click HERE to see the original idea. It kind of took some improvising, but it's done, and here's a little preview of my homemade version. I may still tweak a few things... but we'll see.

I can't wait to see what it looks like when I get it 'strung up'... AFTER Thanksgiving, of course!!





1 comment:

Jenny M said...

Super Cute!!! I love it! I believe the giant hopper exists... I've seen his cousin in Canton.