Tuesday, November 24, 2009

McLeach Thanksgiving

Whew... this week is already wearing me out and it's only Tuesday! This seriously may be my favorite week of the year. Thanksgiving is full of good food, family and friends and you still have all of the anticipation of Christmas! I absolutely LOVE Thanksgiving (maybe my favorite holiday), so I welcome all of the festivities, it's just that, unfortunately, along with all of the holiday fun comes the work and lack of sleep. Am I right? Does anyone else have a love/hate relationship with the Holidays like I do?

Anyway, on our first night of this holiday week, we had a king-sized feast over at our house with our friends The McCords. I made Indian (excuse me, Native American) costumes for the boys to play in. They were super simple an B. LOVES to dress up so I just added it to the collection. Weren't they just little Muffins in their costumes?!? I set the 'Big Kids' table with our very own Indian names: Spotted Face, Little Tweeter, Big Buffalo and Small Foot (Inside joke, but Joanna and Jeff were in Indian Guides and already had their names picked for them...) Next year we're going to have a Pilgrim Theme. Hmmmm...... where do I come up with Pilgrim names??

J. trying to teach B. how to do an Indian chant...








We had craft time - trying to paint a turkey. B. loves his dot paints.
Pierce was still a little unsure, but had fun watching his momma and Brady.

No comments: