Saturday, November 07, 2009

photo shoot.

This morning, we woke up bright and early to head down to the Arboretum for some good, old fashioned, family pictures! We were so excited to book Summer this year to take our pictures! She's super talented and had Brady giggling to no end with her puppet! (She even had J. and I laughing at one point because she was being so silly!) We can't wait to get our pictures back, I know she did an awesome job!

It ended up being a nice morning, so we hung around after our 'shoot' was finished and took a few more pictures as we walked around. Summer and I were talking about the last picture taking visit we had at the arboretum: I was desperately trying to walk B. out of my belly!! (Of course, it didn't work!) I think I walked 5 miles in the course of 2 hours when I was 9 months pregnant! It certainly is filled with wonderful scenery though!

Summer - Thank you, we had a blast!

















2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Becky - I LOVE THESE PICTURES. Seriously, I think your little bug is so photogenic and I LOVE all his little expressions! Too sweet! I will give you a call this week... i am supposed to be going to your neck of the woods to pick up something from someone's house in your parents neighborhood (i know, totally random!)

Craig, Julie, Sydney & Harper said...

CUTE!