Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jammies.



So last night was the first night we tried to put Brady in some jammies. They have been too big for them (or they were when he was born) so I had never tried them on him before. But last night, we decided we wanted to put them on and they fit! Not only did they fit, but doesn't he look absolutely precious? He seemed to really like them, and he looked so cute. It made me want to have some jammies that had feets on them!

I hate to say this, but I'm kind of sad that he's almost 6 weeks old. I've been so focused on getting him to 'do' more and sleep more that I feel like I didn't enjoy the first 6 weeks as much as I could have! I know it's extremely hard and it's a huge adjustment for all of us here at home, but I didn't really take it to heart when people would say "Enjoy this time, it goes so quickly!" I would be like "What are you talking about? I'm done with this stage... I'm ready for him to 'do' more!" But guess what, he already is.

I've noticed this week that he likes to hold his head up A LOT when he's on my shoulder. He's a curious little boy and I can already tell that as soon as he's mobile he will not want to be held like he does now.... He is such a boy. I call him my little wiggle worm. He loves to stretch and wiggle, and when he stretches he makes this little scrunched up face that I'm STILL trying to get a picture of.

Anyway, I wanted to let those of you who told me that it would go by so fast know, that you were right. I can't believe it. Yet, I'm so looking forward to what he will do next that it's hard to even miss what's gone by!

No comments: