Friday, May 02, 2008

Supplemental Information


Okay, I just had to add this, because today has been a crazy, fun, mess of a day for us at the Leach Household (see previous post)... and one more crazy, fun, messy thing JUST happened that I find completely humorous. Sometimes I wish that God would spread out his humor, but on a day like today, I have to be thankful for the extra dose of laughter that He has so wonderfully bestowed upon us.

While I was writing the previous post, Jeff was in the living room watching the Stars game and feeding Brady. (Yes, it seems like that is all we do right now because it IS all that we do right now!) :) He hollered at me that he was so proud because again, Brady finished his bottle! (Our boy is getting so big!!) A few minutes later, I hear "Um, I need help... he spit it all up!" Of course, it probably wasn't all of the bottle, but it was definitely a lot and it was all over Brady, Jeff and the sofa. So I grabbed a couple of towels, went in there and helped all of them to get cleaned up.

Jeff went into Brady's room to wash him off and get him dry, while I cleaned the sofa. (This is ALL of course after I had given Brady a real bath this afternoon after the whole car fiasco...). I went into Brady's room while Jeff was cleaning up to say goodnight and Jeff was starting to change his diaper. As I left the room, I nonchalantly told him to not keep the diaper off too long, or he may get sprayed! Right when I sat back down, I hear... "Oh my gosh. He peed on me!" I can't believe. I went in there and of course, it's everywhere!! Jeff had been putting baby powder on Brady's bottom I guess and dropped the bottle when the Fountain began!

Thankfully, we are now all cleaned up and Brady is sound asleep. I can't wait to tell this story at his rehearsal dinner, amongst others, I'm sure!

So here's to having Boys... and the humor that God gives us as parents!

No comments: