Tuesday, December 22, 2009

battle-wound.


i had my first battle-wound today. my legs literally felt like lead today as i was running... and i definitely tripped over something (i really have no idea what, could it possibly have been my own foot???) and rolled my ankle then scraped my knee!!! ugh!!! the worst part was that it was right at the beginning of my run! oh well, i guess i'm one.tough.cookie. i kept running. for 2 1/2 more miles!!! (i actually didn't realize i was bleeding until i stopped). i'm sure there are many more to come. please tell me i'm not the only one who has fallen over their own two feet!!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Um...Missy can tell you just how clumsy I am when running. Had my worst fall (yes, there have been many) one time last summer. Still have scars on BOTH knees! :) Funny how you can't do much but just keep running...