Friday, December 11, 2009

my favorite

thing about christmas decorating is my snow village. my mom gave me my first piece the year we got engaged. it was the wedding chapel. darlene gave us the white house (because we got engaged in d.c. and j. worked up there all summer). each year since then we've collected a piece or two. this year, we got a house from ron & darlene (for our first home) and then we got a chevy dealership (so cute) from my momma (for our new chevy traverse!) i absolutely love getting them all out and remembering why we got certain ones and when we got them. (we have a lodgey b&b because my brother was the exec. chef at a b&b in aspen that year).

it's just fun
. it probably takes the most work out of all of my decorations, but i always save it until last because it's always the best. hopefully, one day, b. will enjoy it as much as i did when i was little.

it starts out like this:



and it ends like this:



No comments: