Monday, December 28, 2009

missing daddy.

hi daddy.

we miss you today. a lot. we had so much fun having you at home with us for 4 days straight! thank you for taking me on the carousel on saturday at the mall... and for letting me drink chocolate milk all day long... and for teaching me to catch the football... and for wrestling with me. daddy, thanks for reading tigger & pooh to me 21 times this weekend and never getting tired of it... and for waking me up just like you promised last night and telling me that tony romo won. thank you for singing songs to me and taking me on walks to see the tacky christmas lights down the street. thanks for putting all of my christmas toys together and for getting me a chainsaw. you're the best. (mommy thinks you are too).

come home soon. i love you.

{the bug}

{so excited to ride wildfire}

{b. was wide-eyed the entire time he waited for the horse to start}

No comments: