Friday, December 25, 2009

reading material.

oh, do i feel the pressure to upload, edit and post all of my precious pictures from the past few days... but i'm not giving in.

we've had an incredibly merry christmas, spending it with friends, family and loved ones... but i'm just not ready to say goodbye yet. let me savor one last drop of this christmas season.

so... instead of spending countless hours tonight on the computer with my oh-so-cute photos, the hubbs and i are going to settle down in our brand new pajamas and watch his new blu.ray movie (that i'm embarrassed to say is the hangover and even more embarrassed that i bought it for him). we're going to sip hot chocolate and eat the last of the popcorn tin. and while i snuggle up (in my new hot pink snuggie) with my hubby for the last of this christmas evening, i will have lots of reading to do... grown-up reading. merry christmas ya'll.

No comments: