Friday, January 29, 2010

slacker

So, the Hubbs was in the garage last night and came back in, looked at me and said:

"I'm glad that sewing machine is being put to good use!"

Well, excuuuuuuuuseee me!

It's not my fault that I don't want to go spend $50 on fabric that is just to play around with!

It's not my fault that any extra $$ I have right now goes to my new habit {#13 - it's not necessarily always cheap}.

It's not my fault that #1 is going to cost me $100 just to enter the race, not to mention these little races here and there that are $20/pop or the new pump-up music, I need to get from iTunes {thanks for helping me out with that, Joanna!}.

And it's certainly not my fault that there are too many sewing projects around my house {and in my head} that I don't even know where to begin.

Okay, so maybe it is my fault.

Maybe the Hubbs is right. **I can't believe I said that**

I need to get motivated. No, scratch that, I want to get motivated.

I need a good project to start. Any ideas?

Any ideas on where to get cute, cheap fabric?

Help. Please.

No comments: