Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Snack



So this afternoon.... when we were playing in the box and I was trying to fold laundry (right there, by the way), I reached into the dryer to pull some clothes out, turned around and before I could grab him, Brady had reached over into Georgia's food bowl, grabbed some of her food and put it in his mouth!!! Gross!!! Not only was I worried about what that might do to his digestive system, I was also worried about him chocking on those little pebbles of food! So, I pryed my fingers into his mouth and tried to dig the food out of the sides of his mouth. Just when I thought I had gotten it all, I see him chewing again... so I had to go in for a second time. He was not happy with me. I think I scraped the side of his cheek with my fingernail... but he got over it. It's much better than choking.

It's interesting that he didn't make any sort of face at the taste. Hmm..... I wonder if it doesn't taste so bad?





3 comments:

Ashley Hall said...

Anna has done the same thing with Oskie's food and I think actually got a few pieces down. oops! I love your new pic at the top of your blog! So cute!

Jenny M said...

Too funny! My friend Christie's baby boy LOVES dog food. He goes after it every chance he gets! Must be a tasty treat! (Ewwwww)

Jenny M said...

It is a wonderful necklace! I feel like I am wearing lemon drop candies all day!