Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Playdate at Willow Bend Mall

This morning, in an effort to get out of the house and get the little Bug 'active', we met some of our friends for a playdate at the indoor playground at Willow Bend Mall. There are so many kids there.... and I was a little sad that Brady didn't want to get more energy out while we were there... but we did okay overall. I can't wait until our Bible Study starts up again so I can see these mommy friends more than once a month!

Hudson helping Anna with her toy

Miss Kyla taking it all in...

Mackenzie. I love this girl and her pink Uggs (not pictured). 

My Bug.

My Bug checking with me to see if it's ok to bang on the grapefruit.

Anna Hall playing with the huge grapefruit!


Brady also loved the grapefruit!

One of my very favorite pictures, EVER. 
Miss Kennedy Kate Brooks (I love her full name, don't you?)

Kate loves to hold hands.... and she kept trying to hold Brady's hands.



Baby Duke is HUGE!! (And of course I mean that in the best way!)
He was a premie and he's a month younger than B, but he's so much bigger!!

5 comments:

Brooks Family said...

Okay your going to have to teach me how to use the camera, you are amazing! I had so much fun seeing you and Brady, can't wait for our fun table time again at bible study :o)

None said...

I miss you and the bug. A lot.

Anonymous said...

Love your new header! YOu are turning into quite the photographer!!

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

such cute pictures...it was seeing y'all on wednesday! brady is precious!

Kampen Family said...

Those pictures turned out so good! Your little bug is such a pumpkin!