Monday, January 05, 2009

Seriously?



So, I knew the day would come where I cursed my desire for my little boy to crawl.... and it's here. Yes, I could not wait for my little boy to make his first move... to crawl, to learn how to get to sitting up on his own, to pull up. I was so excited... but it all came MUCH to fast!

Only a week ago were we enticing the Little One with puffs on the other side of the room. Only a week ago were we trying to show him how to sit up on his own.... and only a week ago were we encouraging him to pull up on our arms.

Now the day has come where he is crawling. He is pulling up. He is cruising.... and it all came in a week's time. I was thinking that we'd at least have some time to get used to the idea of him crawling before we had the crib lowering marathon going on. We lowered the crib last Sunday. Tonight we will be lowering it again. And I have absolutley NO idea what he used to pull himself up in the Pack and Play this morning! Now we don't take ANY naps because we are so excited about pulling up and crawling! Hopefully lowering the crib ALL the way will take care of this problem.

No Naps + Sick Mommy + Tired and Moving Little Boy + Rainy and Cold Outside so No Walk Today = LONG DAY!




1 comment:

Jeff and Steph said...

Tell me about it! I remember it so well! It will pass, I promise. :)