Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chocolate and More Chocolate.

Monday I took B. to the sprayground in Lake Highlands. We were there for about 45 minutes and in the last ten or so minutes, the Bug finally understood what was going on and he found his 'nitch'. Well, unfortunately, that was the time that we needed to leave... and let's just leave it at 'Brady wasn't very happy' to be leaving.

I decided that mommy needed a little bit of a snack... so we went to Sonic Happy Hour. I had brought some chex mix for B. and a 100 Cal pack of those chocolate chip cookies for myself. While we were waiting, I gave B. one of my cookies... They're not even 1/2" in diameter... I had no idea that it would make this much of a mess:



And too bad that he had some chocolate shake to share with mommy as well! He was so funny, and serious, as he was drinking a big boy shake. Everytime he'd take a break, I'd ask if he was all done and he'd immediately stick it back in his mouth. He ended up not drinking too much but he definitely LOVED it!! Such a BIG boy.



1 comment:

Kendra said...

These pictures are too cute...love the chocolate mess!