Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Spray Ground

This morning, a few girls and their kiddos got together at a spray ground in Frisco. I was super anxious to see how B. did, as he takes steps here and there, but mostly crawls. I thought that maybe he would take off because he LOVES playing with water and water faucets and everything to do with it.

Nope, I was wrong. He mostly didn't want me to leave his side, hence not many great pictures. He (sweetly) held on for dear life to my pinky finger as he walked from 'station' to station. He totally can do it on his own, I just don't think he knows he can quite yet. The water was definitely cold and it wasn't too hot outside, so I think it kind of scared him too.

We had a fun time though, and will hopefully be visiting lots of spray grounds this summer!

















No comments: