Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day.



Hi everyone! This is Brady Leach here. I snuck onto my mommy's computer while she was not looking so I could write my daddy this letter for Father's Day. Please don't tell her, I think she may get mad because I'm not supposed to touch the computer keys.

Dear Daddy,

Happy Father's Day Daddy. I love you. You are the best daddy ever. Thank you for everything you do for me. Thank you for taking me on walks in the wagon, even when you are tired. Thank you for wrestling with me when you get home from work. I really love the chocolate chip waffles that you get me. Mommy doesn't ever let me do things like that. Thank you for teaching me about Tiger Woods. He's so cool. Daddy, thank you for being such a great friend to mommy. She loves you very much. Thank you for tickling me and cuddling with me and reading me stories. You are awesome. I hope I can be as great of a daddy as you are when I grow up.

I love you daddy.

The Bug.

No comments: