Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bumps+Bruises=Boy!



(Click on the picture to make it bigger and you'll see BOTH of his bruises!)

Brady has gotten in this new habit of trying to let go of things when he's standing. We have this little stand up play center that Pierce McCord graciously let Brady borrow, and we have to push it up against a piece of furniture because it likes to slide away. Well, lately, Brady has been face planting into the furniture (or cabinets) in front of the play center. It's like he is trying to stand by himself, but he just totally lets go and gets just out of reach of grabbing back on.

On Tuesday last week, I was sitting right next to him and before I could grab him, he had face planted into his crib. On Friday night, my parents were keeping him so that Jeff and I could go to his office Christmas party. When I went to pick him up on Saturday morning, my mom said she 'gave' him a matching bruise on the other side of his head... the exact same way that I had! The funny thing is that, as much as I know these falls DO hurt, puffs ALWAYS seem to make him settle down just fine... and quickly! I love it!

He is ALL boy... and I'm loving it!

No comments: