Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Big Man's Brunch!



Since I call Brady my Little Man, I've started calling Jeff my Big Man... (I think he may take offense to this, but I truly mean it in love) and today we got together with friends and family to celebrate Jeff graduating from Law School. Brady did great without a nap, but crashed at the end and I got to cuddle with him for a little bit!

I am so incredibly proud of Jeff, and I know I've said this before, but he has worked so hard for this moment. I must say thank you once again to all of you who have supported and encouraged BOTH of us throughout the past three years. It is such a feeling of relief we are experiencing right now. The Lord has been nothing but faithful to us during this season of life and we have Him to thank for making it here in one piece.

Congratulations, honey. We love you!

Here are a few pictures of the day... we didn't get the camera out until the end so we missed some people!







No comments: