Saturday, December 13, 2008

Yet Another Treat




Okay, this is the SIMPLEST thing ever... and Jeff said it may be the best treat I've ever made. I've just always thought this would taste good, so I did it... mostly because this week I was just lazy but feeling the desire to "bake".

I bought a package of those Sweet and Salty (or whatever they're called) "granola" bars. They have almond and peanut, and maybe even another kind, but I like the peanut ones. So I bought those and cut them into thirds. Then I simply melted some Semi Sweet chocolate and dipped them in there and let them cool on wax paper. The only thing is that you've got to do it quickly because the peanut butter will kind of melt into the chocolate. Yummy!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

ummm...yummm!!! I love these...but ate too much of the peanut butter kind, so now I am on an almond kick...what a fun idea!

The Holmans said...

YUM!!! That sounds so good! I love the sweet and salty peanut ones too. I will definitely have to try this sometime! Thanks for the idea. Brady is absolutely precious!!