Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Top Ten 2008

I was looking back through our blog on what an incredible year that we've had. We started out the 2008 year as a family of 3 (including our sweet, Georgia) and we ended as a family on 4! I tried to pick out my top 10 pictures of 2008 to ring in the New Year with! It was super hard to pick just 10 out of the 10,000 pictures we took, but here goes.

Number Ten

My Sleeping Angel



Number Nine

The First Cut


Number Eight 

The Best Cuddler


Number Seven

Beachside



Number Six

Hair


Number Five

Too Cool for School




Number Four

Maybe Jerry Should Hire My Romo...



Number Three

Where is Georgia?



Number Two

Happy Little Man



Number One

My Little Giraffe



1 comment:

Jen said...

Becky! You're so stinkin' creative w/ your blog! I love reading it :) Keep it up in 2009!